Community Image Upload
NEW for 2013! Easily increase coverage of school events by gathering photos from your entire school community!
Sometimes finding the right yearbook photos that highlight all school events can be a challenge. Now with the Community Image Upload feature of Pictavo, other members of your school community, not just your yearbook staff, can upload and share their images. This means you can dramatically increase the number and type of yearbook photos for consideration in your school yearbook without any extra effort on your part! Here’s how it works:
- This will automatically set up your own unique website tied to your school’s Pictavo account.
Create Folders For Others To See And Use When Uploading Their Images.
- For example, Football, Volleyball, Homecoming Dance, etc. This makes it easy for them (and you!) to manage where photos should be located.
Decide Who You Want To Invite To Upload Photos To This Secure Site.
- For example, all of the parents, students and school staff that may be interested in sharing their photos.
Invite Others To Upload Their Photos.
- User will only be able to see the images they upload (not other images or content of your yearbook).
Users Are Prompted To Tag Their Images With Names And Captions
- This makes it easier for you to identify where the best fit in the yearbook.
Immediately See And Have Access To The Images Others Have Uploaded.
- Within Pictavo, you will see all of the photos that others have shared for your consideration in the yearbook.
Feature More Students.
- The more students feel involved and included in the yearbook, the more apt they are to buy one!